Lionel Messi: I want to finish my career at Barcelona

Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi can’t see himself playing for any other European club.

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner, who has been at Barcelona since he was 13, has in recent years been sporadically linked with a move away from the club.
But Messi says he has no intention of leaving Barca.
 
"In football, anything can happen, but my idea and my desire is to stay at Barcelona," Messi told France Football.
It was only this time last year that Messi was being linked with a move away from the Nou Camp as reports emerged that he was disenfranchised under Luis Enrique as Barca struggled for form .
However, the Argentine was the catalyst behind a second-half-of-the-season renaissance that saw the Catalan club secure a clean sweep of Liga, Copa del Rey and Champions League titles.
There are only a handful of clubs who could potentially finance any deal to take the Argentine from Barcelona but Messi remain adamant that he sees his future in Catalonia.
"Once again, anything can happen in football but I'm sure of what I want, and what I want to stay here in Barcelona," he said.
Euro Papers: James out, Lewandowski in for Real Madrid? - Eurosport
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment